I was tagged recently by the lovely Liz at Violet Posy! She is most talented in blog designer and she her posts are honesty and make me smile. She also happens to be my blogger soul sister, we seam to love the same things, for example: PIMMS the perfect summer drink, and now she tells me there is a winter one too! awesome!!
Well... on to 7 things you probably didn't know about me:
2. I have lost the love of my life twice, 15 years apart.
3. I love to run distant. I have since I was young, it is quite the obsession. The farthest I have ran at once was 30 miles. It calms me and is my time. I recently found out that I come from a family of runners in Scotland. My cousin, Nicola Gauld runs for Scotland and ran the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi, her father Frank is a Coach for Aberdeen Athletics Club, His father, Robert Gauld was selected to run for Scotland in the 1936 Berlin Olympics but a motorcycle accident ended his career as runner. So, I guess I could say "It's in my blood!"
4. I only love the rain if I am inside listening to it! or outside kissing in it! I guess I am a romantic at heart!
5. I love food! eating it, cooking and shopping in farmers markets.
6. I love the outdoors! Long walks with my dog. Hiking, camping, kayaking, cross country skiing, gardening.
7. I love to paint. I was a fine arts major for 2 years before I switched over to Interior Architecture. I actually have a show at the end of the month and I am supposed to show 3 paintings and I haven't started yet. So, #8 is I am a procrastinator, I work best under pressure. (that's what I tell myself! ha!)
Okay, now here are 3 bloggers I would love to learn more about! sorry, I cut down the list since I have done this before and have asked most of the blogs I follow to do this and these are the new ones I follow
Marcie of Lemons and Laundry
Stephanie of (sweet) Sypmphanie
Celeste of Wanderlust